Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Raul Cuero interview


Raul Cuero's interview about creativity gave me insight on how to get an upper hand by using your creative side.  Creativity is more than just drawing a cool picture and creating a sculpture.  Creativity can be used in many ways that people don't realize.

I alway knew that I was a creative person -- an art kid if you will.  I found that doing things outside the realm of what's creative was hard for me.  Sitting down and studying or writing an essay was not easy for me.  To me, drawing a picture and studying for a test are two different worlds.  However, Raul Cuero would suggest that these two worlds can intertwine.

For example, if you have issues with memorizing material, why not draw a picture or create a song about what you are learning.

Every person thinks differently but not one way of thinking is correct.  It is up to you to find a new, interesting, and creative way of making what is hard easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment